IN THIS EPISODE BRYCE & LEE COVER:
- Building self love by stopping any internal judgement
- Changing a career in later life and finding your calling
- Learning to visualize and meditate
- Improving your health through visualization
- Learning your love language and how you interact with your partner
- In this episode Bryce chats with Reverend Lee Wolak
- They speak about building self love through conscious living
- Rev Wolak runs the Agape Center for spiritual living in Texas
- This is a place that people can come to practice self discovery through meditation, affirmative prayer, affirmations, forgiveness, visualization and gratitude
- Rev Wolak is thankful today because he’s getting to share the message of self love around the world
- He spent 32 years as entrepreneur and business owner and then changed tack
- Brought up by catholic parents and aged 15 went to seminary but didn’t get invited back
- He aimed for and got the full American dream- job, kids, wife, country club etc - still felt something was missing.
- At 54 left this world and got a masters in Consciousness Studies and became an assistant minister - after doing this for a while he decided that was too small and didn’t want to be a support person.
- There is a big difference between being alone and lonely - when you’re lonely you’re trying to find things to fill the gap inside that cannot be filled
- We all live and die alone - this can’t be changed so you need to realize that you’re enough - who are you judging yourself against?
- Most people's beliefs are unconscious; they’re just bought into what parents/society etc also believe.
- Everything is spiritual because this is the experience of oneness and connection through many different ways - meditation, walking in nature etc
- Spirituality is the realization that we’re greater than the human body - something else there, a soul.
- To accept yourself you need to come out of judgement; if you’re in judgement about anything then love can’t exist
- Love languages; Lee’s are quality time, touch and acts of service and his wife’s are the same but in the reverse order
- Lee starts each morning with meditation and then visualizing the day, followed by reading and walking the dog
- Start to do visualization with 5 mins each day and then build up.
- Start to practice meditation by sitting in a chair with your feet touching the ground, back straight, eyes closed, attention focused. Use the Sanskrit mantra word ‘Shreem’ to focus the mind.
- Start with 5 mins and work up to 20 mins twice a day.
DISCUSSED DURING SHOW:
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth - T. Harv Eker https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Millionaire-Mind-Mastering-Wealth/dp/0060763280
- Suze Orman, Personal Finance Expert https://www.suzeorman.com/
- Osho, science of inner transformation https://www.amazon.com/Osho/e/B000APLAZE
- Joe Dispenza meditation https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+dispenza+meditation
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection - Michael A. Singer https://www.amazon.com/Surrender-Experiment-Journey-Lifes-Perfection/dp/080414110X
- FREE Video Course, Michael A. Singer https://product.soundstrue.com/living-from-a-place-of-surrender/free-video-series/#a_aid=5dfbb27a13fea&a_bid=05fc7a8f
- The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman https://www.5lovelanguages.com/
- Wim Hoff, guided breathing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybOi4hjZFQ
- iTunes – Agape Center for Spiritual Living
- Facebook – Lee Wolak
- Facebook – Agape Center for Spiritual Living
FREEDOM HACK RADIO LINKS:
- Freedom Hack Radio Website: https://www.freedomhackradio.com/
- Freedom Hack Radio YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSo5jy_kZWtB0NJK38Mdo4w?view_as=subscriber
- Freedom Hack Radio iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/freedom-hack-radio/id1511789247
- Also available on your favorite podcast platform