- WarriorSage https://warriorsage.com/
- Ignite Passion Now https://ignitepassionnow.tv/
- Ignite Passion Now YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMmEkjuqFVmSvFiuKZLwPA
- David Deita https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNavcH7qCJtsqyOTduMEvZw
FREEDOM HACK RADIO LINKS:
- Freedom Hack Radio Website: https://www.freedomhackradio.com/
- Freedom Hack Radio YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSo5jy_kZWtB0NJK38Mdo4w?view_as=subscriber
- Freedom Hack Radio iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/freedom-hack-radio/id1511789247
- Also available on your favourite podcast platform
IN THIS EPISODE BRYCE & SATYEN COVER:
- The guest on today's show is Satyen Raja
- Satyen is the founder of the Transformational Academy called Warrior Sage
- Finding the balance between your inner warrior and your inner wisdom
- Growing the Warrior within us as this has decayed over the years
- Mixing Western practicality with Eastern wisdom
- Satyen has impacted over 100,00 students from over 50 countries by creating enlightened business growth and developing higher consciousness.
- He works privately with CEOs and executive teams to deepen balance and equilibrium
- He aims to blend Eastern wisdom and Western practicality
- Today Satyen is most thankful for him body and health to be of service to unity
- The meaning of his Academy is due to; sage is a brave man, warrior is strong mind
- A warrior is the one willing to look vulnerably at self and lives by principle of truth
- However, you need wisdom to balance out the warrior and be connected to spirit
- Satyen teaches his pupils to tap into this balance and turn the noise down and do this with meditation and tune into nature
- Try to cut through the hype - this means the noise around us - and develop discernment and decision making - stay away from the whirlpool trying to suck you down
- Ask yourself ‘what must i do today to live, love and die completely without regret’ - This is the question Satyen asks himself all the time so he doesn’t become lazy each day
- His daily rituals include aligning himself with the question above, yoga, exercise and reading
- Satyen also discusses harnessing the power of being a warrior; much of our warrior energy has atrophied which means that what also gets weaker is resolve, courage, facing adversity and dealing with fear.
- This means you need to cultivate the warrior of the heart - the warrior who wants to lift up and build bridges.
- Western practicality means making all the other spiritual stuff grounded; make it exist on Earth.
- Devotion awakens; Polarity excites.
- His most exciting 2020 work is that he’s part of an organisation called Undercurrent which works to re-script capitalism.
- Satyen is also the Chairman of New Gaia Green Tech